Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nini's "Paula Deen in a jar"

I love banana pudding....and my favorite is Paula Deen's recipe. I have taken Paula's famous "Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding" and put it in a perfectly portion-sized Mason jar.  This gives me the decadent delicious recipe AND portion control at the same time.


Ingredients:  Bananas, Cool Whip, Chessman cookies, cream cheese (I used Neufchatel), condensed milk (I used fat free), and French Vanilla pudding.


This is my cat Cody....he is sunning himself while I'm making my delicious pudding concoction.


Whip up the pudding mix with two cups milk.


In a separate bowl blend cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.


Fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese/condensed milk. 

Fold the pudding into the cream cheese/Cool Whip blend.


Get your jars ready - making sure they're nice and clean.


Break up the Chessman cookies and sliced bananas and put into bottom of each jar.


It only takes one cookie and 2-3 slices of banana.


Pour banana pudding on the top. You will need to tap the jar on counter, allowing the pudding to get air bubbles out and slide down over the cookies and nana's....yum!


Pop the lids on and place them back in the carton. Great for storage in the fridge and easy to transport.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment