Sunday, July 1, 2012

Flag Cookie Pizza

Working in a doctor's office - I have an entire gaggle of ladies I can try recipes on....with our two grown, and hubby working shift work (one on, two off - fireman), I do not have the mass audience I need when I get a cooking bug....thus the girls at the office are my laboratory. 
Today's creation is a Flag Cookie Pizza....a great way to celebrate; gives everyone a bite without going overboard, and lets me try my talents in the kitchen.  I of course found this lovely idea on Pinterest. 
This is what caught my eye -- gorgeous right!?! 

I went yesterday and picked up my items.  Tube of sugar cookie dough, can of cream cheese frosting (sorry, didn't make my frosting), and fruit (strawberries, blueberries & bananas). 

Here's how mine turned out:


Bought huge pizza pan at Walmart (less than $4).


Frosted that baby up! 


Started loading the fruit.


Ready to serve!



Happy Birthday U.S.A.!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment